The Ride Right “Lambert Master Pro” (LMP) is a classic vest with sharp western styling, it also uses the same Impact Dispersing Shield TM (IDS Technology) configuration as our 1200 Series Bull Riding Vest. The LMP has some design differences; the sides are secured with leather straps and the top side buckle is located one inch toward the back, the shoulders come to a sharper point and are embroidered with the distinctive American Flag over Lambert.
• Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
• Ultra-light, weighing in around two pounds.
• Customizable fit, with three detachable segments and a variety of adjustable fasteners.
• Maximum body coverage across chest and under arms.
• Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
• Uses the same quality materials found in our 1200 series Bull Riding Vest, which tested above and beyond the BETA 7 specifications for Body Protectors.
Reviews for this product.[RICH_REVIEWS_SNIPPET category=”page”]
REVIEW THIS PRODUCT