The 1200 Wrap vest is a 1200 Series vest that wraps around the back instead of have the side buckles offering more adjust-ability around the waist. With its three part construction (two frontal segments and one rear), sharp western styling and double top-stitched seams, this vest is designed to keep your riding hard and looking great. Featuring Ride Right’s original Impact Dispersing Shield TM configuration, this vest keeps you confident and safe, right out of the gate.
- ·Zippered front for easy access. The zipper is backed with high-density foam and ballistic material to protect this small but vital area.
- ·Ultra-light, weighing in around two pounds.
- ·Customizable fit, with three detachable segments and a variety of adjustable fasteners.
- ·Maximum body coverage across chest and under arms.
- ·Competition-ready, with number tabs, front pockets, and breakaway shoulders.
- ·The 1200 Series was tested by Rapra Technology Ltd. for shock absorption in accordance with Appendix A of the BETA specifications for Body Protectors. The vest met requirements, and even exceeded the BETA 7 standard for body protectors.
Reviews for this product.[RICH_REVIEWS_SNIPPET category=”page”]
REVIEW THIS PRODUCT